Saturday, November 1, 2008

Google Product Feed



Now that I have stuck my "fork" in eBay, I have realized that there is alot of work associated with self promoting my cheap priced used brand name clothing on Bonanzle.


Bonanle site was having trouble with the feeds of all sellers uploading at once and staying searchable. It appears that some products were disapproved which led to ALL the items being kicked off the Google feed.CEO & founder of Bonanzle, Bill "the cutie" Harding, sprang into action(as usual) and taught us Bonanzle sellers how to do it ourselves! I have learned to feed and manage my own products to Google Base. This has been fairly easy for me with the full set of instructions that are posted by cutie Bill for Bonanzle sellers as a guide.


TAKE THAT EBAY!

1 comment:

Bill said...

That'll show 'em! They'll be sorry they got on YOUR bad side! :)